Sleeping Environment Test

CHECK YOUR SLEEP
ENVIRONMENT!
Let’s do the sleep environment test! (If you answer YES, you score 1 point each)


1.I sleep with a light and music on.
2. I sleep during the day more than 30 minutes.
3. I sleep with my hitter or air conditioner on.
4. I do other things such as reading or text messaging while in bed.
5. You share your blanket with someone else or with your pet.
6. during the summer, I do anything to keep me cool (ie use a fan, hold something cold, etc)
7. During the winter, I use an electronic blanket or hot water bottle.
8. I wear a lot of clothes while I’m sleeping.
9. I put my pillow under my knees while I’m sleeping.
10. While I’m sleeping, I rarely move.


RESULTS


If you score between


1 to 4: There may be a problem with your sleeping environment

5 to 7: Your sleeping environment may negatively affect your health, so you need to improve your sleeping environment

More than 8: You have a very bad sleeping environment, which related to your imsomnia.It may harm your health, therefore, you must correct it!!
 
Source: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/I-love-to-sleep/327560395897?ref=nf
Remember, the quality of your sleeping is much more important than how long you sleep!

4 comments:

  1. OMG! I think I have a problem with my sleeping environment :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have a problem with my sleeping environment but I'm not suffering from insomnia..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i have a big issue going on with my sleeping environment!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no ! my score is higher than 8. No woner I have panda eyes. dayum

    ReplyDelete